What Is Oriflame About?
Is Oriflame a scam or legit? What is www Corporate Oriflame com about? Is Oriflame an MLM? What is Oriflame cosmetics about?
Oriflame is a Swedish multli-level marketing, MLM, company, founded by brothers Jonas Jochnick and Robert Jochnick in 1967. The company sells skincare products and cosmetics. You will find their products in Europe, Asia, Latin America and Africa.
Why Is The Idea Of Your Own Oriflame MLM Business Appealing?
- You Want To Be Your Own Boss
- There is no Inventory to bother with
- No Need For Infrastructure
- No Experience Needed
- No Educational Qualifications Needed
- No Staff/Employees needed
- No Capital
- No Risk
- You Have Hope For Earning Residual Income
- You Hope To Earn A Lot With No Cap On Income – the sky is the limit picture
- The Ability To Work From Home
- Getting Step-by-step Training because you don’t know where to start in business to make money
- It’s comforting to know you will be led by someone who already knows about the business on a one-to-one basis
- Support, both from sponsor and fellow distributors, gives a sense of belonging
- Considering all the above, who would not get drawn to the MLM type of business but is this picture real?
The Struggle With Any MLM, Multi-level Marketing, Business
The Real Picture
- Being your own Boss… well, from experience, you are not your own boss. You have an upline who is constantly checking on how you are pushing the business. You will soon realize you are under pressure to recruit and to sell. Besides, if that company fails, you will have no business at all, this in itself means you actually have no business of your own, you are just advertising someone else’s business.
- No stock/inventory… Really? Some MLM companies require that you push certain number of credits each month to earn a commission or maintain a status. There are thousands of distributors with MLM products in their garages that they did not manage to push.
- Work From Home… with the business meetings, presentations, and training that goes on, this is NOT a 100% work from home business opportunity. You are in and out and everywhere, away from your family, adding up the traveling and events costs.
- Flexibility… well, sometimes. You can’t really decline meetings and presentations all the time or block those calls from your upline. The environment is usually kind of pushy and presentations and upline calls and training happens quite often at set times!
- No income cap… well, there is an income cap on MLM earnings – naturally! You will soon discover that the sky is not the limit. That due to product prices, not a lot of people outside the MLM network are interested in the products. So you can only sell so much – not much. That “the-sky-is-the-limit” hope will soon be dashed. If you are waiting to prove that this writing wrong, you are going to wait until the cows come home.
- No Staff… hilarious. Yes, you have no staff in the conventional sense but you need downlines to earn in any MLM business. You definitely can’t work alone, at home. To realize any kind of residual income from an MLM opportunity you have to recruit, monitor and motivate your downlines. Of-course the language used for this process is sugar coated. This is actually a burden. It is like recruiting new staff all the time and forever training new staff.
- Residual Income... Maybe we should call this one ‘dwindling income’. You start off with loads of excitement, recruit family and friends, who join or buy just to support you or because they have been pushed into it. And then you realize that very few will want to really do the business and slowly the few sales you made before, come to naught.
- In reality, no residual income will happen.
- There is more… The hidden costs. You will be traveling to presentations, meetings, events, seminars, even conventions and the MLM company doesn’t pay for those! You pay for flyers, brochures, samples and pamphlets
- Keep your eyes peeled as you enter the MLM world and cut your loses as soon as you realize things are not going as you pictured.
Your Oriflame Business Opportunity Considerations
- Someone you know or an Oriflame MLM company distributor has approached you enthusiastically and told you that they are onto the best opportunity ever, they want you to join the Oriflame business opportunity but you want to check first.
- YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT
- Take your time, learn about the Oriflame opportunity first and see if you like it.
- Is it really true that Oriflame is a good opportunity, pays well and is worth the investment of your time and money?
- Is Oriflame a good company?
- Is it easy to make money with the opportunity?
- How much does it cost to sign up for Oriflame?
- How much does it cost to run your Oriflame business?
Oriflame has wonderful plant based products. For the vegan, these are good products.
Their products are about moisturizing, minimizing wrinkles, clearing blemishes, anti-aging, preventing acne and fighting blackheads.
A refreshing range of products that are reasonably priced!
- We are not going into depth about Oriflame products as products offered by any multi-level marketing company will always appeal to some but not to others.
- This article focuses on the business opportunity because this is where your time, effort and money can be truly wasted.
- All MLM companies will have slight variances to their business opportunity or compensation plan but the end result is always the same – very few distributors earn much.
How To Become An Oriflame Distributor And How You Earn
You become an Oriflame distributor for free.
They sell catalogs so that you can show potential customers.
This is one of the MLM companies that is very reasonable in their offer. When you join and don’t make any sells you actually have nothing to lose and if you like the products, you have everything to gain by using good products.
The only reservation we have is that as an MLM distributor you cannot count on this business model to make any substantial income. The MLM business disadvantages are what we talk about here.
What is the Oriflame MLM Scam?
- Did you know that if you were to recruit 25 people and teach them to do the same and you get your downlines to 7 levels deep, each recruiting 25 downlines, that would cover the total population of the world and some?
- That means the-sky-is-the-limit picture in MLM is a false one right from the get go. Considering that you are not going to be the only one recruiting the first 25 and that, part of that total population are the elderly, children and the uninterested, it is a fact that you will run out of people to recruit and this is very real – ask many distributors you know. This is the first hurdle in a long list of what is the MLM scam.
- From this you can see that the first distributor to recruit anyone is the MLM company itself and so the MLM business is designed to have the population or everyone interested in a MLM company’s products benefit the company itself.
- It doesn’t matter if you get your own downlines or not, the company still benefits because you buy products, pay joining fees and get the starter kit – so your interests don’t really matter because they don’t change the company’s potential to earn from the pool. This is why MLM companies make billions of dollars while 95% of distributors earn a little or nothing at all.
- So don’t be impressed by how much your MLM company is worth or how long it’s been in business, it means nothing to your potential to earn as a distributor.
- The longer the MLM company has been the longer it has been making a lot of people poorer – don’t contribute to this picture.
- If we disregard the above figures, do you know how hard it is to recruit just one person who will be as excited about the MLM business to get good results, but the chances of them buying a starter kit are greater – that means money going to the company through everyone who joins!
- Then there are the few months a distributor keeps buying products, hoping to reach financial freedom. All those months of spending for no return is money going to the MLM company, contributing to their billions whilst the distributor gets poorer.
- The MLM business idea is not sustainable for most participants and when we say most in this case we mean about 95% to 98% of distributors. Most distributors get one or two downlines, sometimes even five, who will not do much, at least not enough for financial freedom. The residual income is non-existent to most distributors, we will tell you what to ask your recruiter to uncover this fact.
If anyone is trying to recruit you to join Oriflame or you have someone you care about who is involved with Oriflame, share this article with them as this will save you from explaining it all to them.
Maybe you want to know what is the Oriflame MLM scam, either as an Oriflame consultant who feels disappointed or to find a way to explain the business.
Or you just want to know if you can make money with Oriflame Cosmetics business opportunity.
What you will read here will leave you in no doubt about to do with the Oriflame MLM business.
How Is Oriflame A MLM Company?
- Multilevel marketing is when people are invited to sell a company’s products for a commission. These people are then trained on how to invite other people they know and meet, family, friends and neighbors. Of late some MLM companies are giving an option to sell through a website.
- People who accept the invitation are usually called distributors or some other fancy name an MLM company chooses. A second income stage of the multilevel marketing strategy is that distributors recruit other people to become distributors and they get a percentage of the sales made by these distributors they recruit.
- The recruiter is called a sponsor or upline or once again it could be a fancy title the MLM company chooses, and those who accept the sponsor’s invitation are called the sponsor’s downlines.
- So MLM income is through direct sales of products by the distributor plus a percentage from sales made by their direct downlines and the downlines’ downlines to the number of levels permitted by the MLM company. This is what is called pyramid selling.
- Oriflame’s Business model is along these lines and so, yes, it is an MLM.
- Each MLM company has their own way of compensating distributors and this is what they call the compensation plan or business opportunity.
Other Names For Oriflame MLM Business Model
- Pyramid Selling
- Network Marketing
- Referral Marketing
Your Oriflame Or Any MLM Business’s First Hurdle
- Residual income in Oriflame business is the money you will earn through the sales from the levels of distributors in your down line otherwise without downlines you are just an independent salesperson for Oriflame but there is more to this picture.
- Let’s look at one motivated person recruiting or trying to recruit 5 people for their team. It’s not even easy to recruit one person let alone 5! Your friends, family and neighbors join your downline, not because they want to do business but because they don’t know how to say no to you. So they join to please you or do you a favor but thereafter do nothing but hang on, there is gain in it for the company.
- You invite your friends who will pay to start the business and buy products! You line up your family and friends to be greased!
- This is totally different with other business opportunities, where potential customers initiate or search for different products and find your organization, or looking for a business opportunity!
- So earning residual income through MLM is actually closed right from the get go.
- Doing business whose success is dependent on other people’s efforts means your success is dependent on other people’s input – this limits your business potential. You can never make people do what you want, after all your downlines are independent business people – they can choose to do nothing! On the other hand, whilst it’s their business it’s also yours to a commission degree 🙂
- That is what creates pushy uplines or sponsors in MLM opportunities and it also means you are back to the boss situation.
- In any case, success that is dependent on other people’s efforts is tricky.
- Selling MLM products is not easy. Most MLM products don’t come cheap and not a lot of people outside the MLM network will be repeat customers.
- MLM companies know about all these details from years of experience but they will keep giving you the impression that you will have a business of your own and be your own boss and have residual income.
- This is because they know you will buy their products, pay the registration fee, go to events and pay, go to seminars and pay and then buy brochures and training materials and recruit other people who will do the same. This creates billions for the MLM company, whether your business grows or not!
- Distributors work like this around the clock, globally, and the MLM company makes a killing. Gone are the days when creating a church made the most money, the MLM companies make you work to create a fortune FOR THEM.
- MLM business opportunity is in the business of selling false hope and they know it! Flogging a dead donkey!!! They might have brilliant products but the business opportunity, hmmmmm??? (head shake)
Is Multilevel Marketing, Or Oriflame A Scam?
- In this article, you will find what your upline will NEVER tell you.
- If not your upline, then what the person trying to recruit you to join Oriflame, will NEVER tell you
- MLMs now sell real products and so they are not officially called scams because, from tweaking here and there they meet authority non-scam standards. BUT, promising someone their own business and residual income is deceitful, the deceitfulness is not so obvious you just get to realize it as you go along.
- The set up makes it possible for the MLM company to promise you financial independence but practically it’s not possible for a lot of distributors despite working hard at it.
- MLMs usually just add more expenses to your already heavy budget, not to mention the waste of time and effort.
- All MLM companies will have slight variances to their business opportunity or compensation plan but the end result is always the same – very few distributors earn much or anything.
An Oriflame Closer Look
- The following is a comprehensive description of how MLM opportunities work.
- To fully inform you about what to expect with an MLM company
- Look at this information and see if you want to go ahead with Oriflame MLM company.
- There is enough information here to help you to come to a definite decision about the MLM business opportunity.
Oriflame And MLM Business Opportunity Activities
In a nutshell you…
- Use and sell products
- Sponsor people into the program
- Attend local business presentations/events and training
- Promote events to your downlines
- Work with your upline/sponsor
- Earn through retail profits,
- personal volume, and
- leadership bonuses,
- car bonus etc.
- A distributor must be active each month to qualify for commissions. Being active is about purchasing products and recruiting downlines.
- Each product carries credits and so you have to make a certain number of credits each month, this drives some distributors to buy products they later can’t push!.
- Some MLM companies don’t use terms like sponsor and dowlines as such. They use fancy titles to impress.
- Making sales and recruiting people through good salesmanship is all part of the business.
- Good salesmanship in MLM usually means being pushy otherwise you have no business at all BUT being pushy, you also lose a lot on the social and likability side. No one likes being pushed into doing things.
MLM Titles And The Empty Promise – Oriflame?
- IBO – Independent Business owner or
- Assistant supervisor
- They imply you can work hard, take control of your life, fire your boss and live large but how real is this?
- You get caught up in the promises and get blinded to what’s really going on.
- The entrepreneurial freedom promise is unattainable because of the structure of the business, you will run out of people to recruit at some point – fact!
- Your business in an MLM is dependent on the few people you know and meet and that is not enough to build a business, ever!
- You will eventually realize you are working tirelessly for nothing
- Some MLM companies will say they are really not an MLM and dress their opportunity with fancy descriptions but as long as your earnings largely depend on recruiting other people, selling the company products and the business opportunity and has a pyramid structure, then you are involved with multi-level marketing
- Check with what is listed below and know for yourself if what you are dealing with is an MLM and wasting your time and effort.
- If you want to stay in it because you like the products, that is fine, some MLM companies have brilliant products, but know that business opportunity wise, there are no large sums of money to look forward to for 98% of distributors.
What is the Oriflame Scam?
- What do you think?
- We believe NO ONE can change anyone’s mind and so we believe in giving you all the facts and let you be the judge at the very end.
- That way true change comes about.
- At the end of this article you will know what to do with certainty for we will not leave out anything that will help you to come to a decisive decision.
How You Can Become A Pest Being An Oriflame Distributor
- Distributors are encouraged to make a list of people and start talking to them about the opportunity.
- You make phone calls, plan meet ups and arrange 3 way calls with sponsors.
- Take prospects to presentations
- No one likes a salesman be it for a product or opportunity and so you become annoying.
- Your friends start to avoid you.
- You become a nuisance at parties!
- You kind of become a parasite preying on everyone you meet including friends’ friends.
- Some distributors really get pushy!
- Word of mouth to family and friends is a limited way to do business because eventually your business is only about the people you know and those you meet, looking at this picture, where do you grow a huge business from?
- Some MLM companies will not allow you to create a website to advertise their products, while others make you pay monthly for a website or give you a page from their main website but this does not work because you need to know how to use that site or page to reach people.
- But the MLM company knows word of mouth is more effective as distributors are trained to be pushy and they actually don’t care about you at all. It’s all about pushing you to sell for them for very little or nothing in return and this creates HUGE profits for the company but not for you. The sum total of all distributor sales and few recruits for each distributor makes a handsome gain for the MLM company. Don’t get caught up in their promises because they are JUST THAT – promises.
- MLM is a billion dollar business for the company.
- In the end distributors earn a bit of money from products recommended to other distributors in their team – it’s difficult to sell outside the network and that makes your business extremely limited.
- Guaranteed – at some point you will run out of people to recruit – end of story!
- Distributors feel trapped after investing some money – we all want to be right, right? So they stick to it longer than they should.
- If you have invested in Oriflame or any MLM company, hoping to make a living, cut your loses as soon as you realize you are not going anywhere with the opportunity, unless you want to do it as a hobby.
- MLM distributorship leaves a sour taste both socially and financially
Who Earns Well In Oriflame Or Any MLM Business?
- You will have examples of one or two people from each country or region with large cheques from the business opportunity and these people have tens of thousands of distributors earning very little to nothing. That means the minions are just like the donkeys carrying the heavy load for nothing!
- This is not isolated to one MLM company, you will witness this across the whole MLM industry
- Year after year you see the same high earners paraded, what’s happening to the rest of the distributors? They are working hard for nothing!
- Your success in an MLM is directly dependent on how many distributors you recruit and how active they become! Buying and selling products only, does not create residual income.
- This is the reason why your upline or sponsor is on your back all the time. An annoying sequence! Isn’t this what you are trying to get away from, from a job, when you decide to have your own business! Even the boss at your regular 9 – 5 job is not as pushy as an upline!
Your Efforts Are Not Rewarded In The Oriflame Business Opportunity
- You spend time looking to recruit others
- you spend time taking people to venues to hear the opportunity!
- you spend money to buy the expensive products!
- YOU SPEND TIME AND EFFORT FOR LITTLE TO NO RETURN!
- As ex distributors, we have walked that road. Most distributors walk away worse off financially.
- You get brainwashed into telling a success story that is non-existent in your life or the rest of the distributors around you.
- You are running on hoping to be like one successful upline in a whole country or region.
What Is Oriflame Cosmetics About? Have You Made Any Money With Oriflame? Do You See Any Progress With Your Oriflame Business?
- From this article, you can see what Oriflame MLM Business is like or will be like if you haven’t joined, it is not just one thing but many things are questionable about succeeding with the MLM business.
- If you want to join or keep trying with Oriflame regardless, we suggest you don’t focus on one stream of income. Look at other opportunities or combine income streams.
- That way when you finally realize you are not going far with the MLM opportunity, you will have another source of income and your loss with Oriflame won’t hurt that much.
- Multiple streams of income idea is a well-kept secret for the very rich – make it yours!
- Finding customers online is easy and you can learn how to do this, BUT, this won’t work with MLM business because if you are looking at working with ONE MLM company, most people find MLM company products too expensive and can find alternative products. This is a fact no matter how hard your particular MLM tells you their product is special and this is a huge reason why you won’t make much with MLM products. Most ordinary people don’t want to know or buy MLM products.
- Why are we bothering to tell you this – because most people are happy being just employees and you are not, since you are searching – smart move! It feels good to help when someone is looking for genuine solutions
Before You Join The Oriflame MLM Company…
- Ask your sponsor for the terms and conditions of the plan, including:
- the compensation structure
- Your potential expenses and see if you can afford it before you fork out money on products and events.
- Support for claims about how much money you can make, talk to a lot of distributors and gather your own true picture.
- Ask for the name and contact information of someone at the company who can answer your questions
- Find out about refunds
Oriflame And The FTC MLM Suggestions,
ask your recruiter questions like…
- How many people have you recruited?
- How long have you been in the business?
- How much time did you spend last year on the business?
- How much money did you make last year — that is, your income and bonuses, less your expenses?
- What were your expenses last year, including money you spent on training and buying products?
- What percentage of your sales were made to distributors?
- How much product did you sell to distributors?
- What are your annual sales of the product?
- What percentage of the money you have made — income and bonuses less your expenses — came from recruiting other distributors and selling them inventory or other items to get started?
Who Is Oriflame MLM Business Opportunity For?
Oriflame business opportunity is just an illusion for
- Anyone who wants to have their own business,
- no staff,
- no stock,
- no shipping
- Being shown how to do business.
- Multi-level marketing seems like a great idea because it takes care of showing distributors how to do the business but you actually don’t have your own business eventually. You become the customer for the MLM company, who recruits other customers in the name of business and nothing more.
- 98% of people involved with MLM companies never really make any money.! The idea is an illusion!
Have You Got Enough Of The Oriflame MLM?
- There comes a time when enough is enough
- are disillusioned…
- Really want to consider another income stream
- want to make real residual income
- want to have your own solid business where you don’t handle any products, truly work from home with no boss or upline, no downlines to recruit and everything else taken care of for you but don’t know where to start…
… consider affiliate marketing.
- This is an idea that is twenty times or even a hundred times better than multi-level marketing!
- You have an opportunity to build your own empire for real
- no uplines and the annoying pushy business
- You work from home for real
- No Capital
What Can You Do Differently?
There Is A Better Way To Earn More For The Same Effort You Put In The Oriflame MLM Opportunity.
- With MLM business, as soon as you stop selling, your past efforts don’t pay anymore.
- You can learn to set up a real solid business where your effort will pay for years
- Replace recruiting distributors by working smart to create real residual income and truly from your home
- Have a look at the true cash cow that will reward your efforts, not once but it can be for years
- A process that will reward your efforts and earn you money while you sleep.
- Residual income with an MLM is impossible because the failure rate is too high, not many downlines will stay the course.
- Not many customers and downlines will keep buying those expensive products. A few will, but that is not enough to make residual income
For the same effort you do with Oriflame MLM, you can do affiliate Marketing.
- Its global and you work with as many companies or products as you like
- You make real passive or residual income
- You join affiliate programs for free
- You truly work from home – no seminars, events and uplines breathing down your neck
- No customer support
- Don’t need employees
- No production costs
- Don’t need premises
- No packaging and shipping
- The biggest plus is that affiliate marketing is a business model that is future bust proof, if one company drops out of business you pick the next successful one or you can work with as many as you like at the same time.
- It is recession proof. When the economy is in recession all you do is switch and work with products that are good to recommend during a recession!
- You don’t bother your friends and family, instead you get a stream of visitors from people interested in what you offer.
- No upline to push you around to go and bother people – you truly work at your own pace
- You build your own business that is not dependent on recruiting other people – I’m sure by now, you realize recruiting people is not easy! Get onto something easier and more fun!
- No boss and no staff for real
- Age doesn’t matter, all you need is a computer and WIFI
- Get to know what actually creating your own business and truly from home, means
Oriflame MLM Opportunity Versus Affiliate Marketing
Oriflame Distributor Prospecting Versus The ‘Written Word Distributor’
- Similar to prospecting for distributors in Oriflame MLM, in affiliate marketing you do the same talking but instead of talking you write it down – in exactly the same fashion as you talk. So you are not doing anything different. Nothing complex, you just write like you are talking to someone and then post it online.
- Each writing you do is like your downline distributor or sales rep for your business.
- You say it once and it goes out there and sells for you on internet forever!
- Each writing you do is a written word distributor for your business worldwide and so you have a chance to have as many written word distributors as you want, distributors who never say no to you for the same talking effort you do in MLM marketing. The good thing here is that you write your pitch only once! In MLM you have to say it over and over again each time you meet a new person. This is a huge benefit and less work and less stressful, but there is more…
- Some MLM companies now offer distributors websites. Having a website for your MLM business is different because the products are usually very expensive and so you have to be like a door-to-door salesman first to justify and explain how the product works and of course to convince or push people to join your down line or go to your site to buy through you. This definitely doesn’t bring loads of customers to your website.
The FLAGSHIP Of Affiliate Marketing – Finding Customers The Natural Way Versus Oriflame Prospecting
So thinking about each of your written articles representing a distributor… here are the benefits you would get from each ‘written word distributor’ versus a real Oriflame distributor.
- Your Written Word Distributor is fully employed for free – yes what you write online is there to sell for you forever and for free!
- It duplicates completely – you get your message across just like you want it
- It’s not stubborn – the writing will just do the job for you, no questions asked
- It’s a fast learner – there is nothing to teach, it goes out exactly as you want it
- It will not try to do it its own way
- It will not quit
- It doesn’t give up – it’s there online forever
- It’s not slow – gets it as soon as you write it
- It doesn’t find it too hard
- It’s not lazy – Its online all the time selling for you
- It’s not afraid of hard work
- It doesn’t phone off-sick because it’s never ill
- It doesn’t fall pregnant and gets low production levels
- It doesn’t get depressed
- Attends to everyone all the time
- It has no discrimination
- It’s never absent
- It talks to people every day, you only need to write and post it online once
- Each article is an employed non-salaried employee working around the clock, in all countries for you
- You can employ as many sales people as you like – FOR FREE
- You duplicate your knowledge in each and it goes out there and does the same – duplicates your knowledge in other people
- You give it the exact formula and it puts out the exact same formula – it’s trainable
- Each time it speaks to someone, it’s to your total benefit – it won’t cheat on you.
- It doesn’t have to worry about accent – it matches everyone’s accent!
- It never gets bored
- Nor Tired
- It’s working 24/7/365
- It is like you train each distributor once and they go out there and do the job. Once in a while information has to be updated but that’s it – that information will work for you for the rest of its or your life.
- Because you write about something once and put it out there once, it leaves you with more time to be creative and recruit more written distributors – that means you recruit as many distributors as you want – this is in terms of each of your writing/posts/articles representing a distributor and doing the job for you.
- The cream on the cake is that you work with millions of products and companies, not just one company and that makes your potential to become a millionaire real.
***** FIVE STAR SMART PASSIVE INCOME RIGHT HERE and being and Oriflame disributor won’t beat this, why pass up such an opportunity?
About Oriflame Business Opportunity – The Questions…
- Do you want to be the person that family and friends avoid because you have become pushy trying to sell products or recruit them for an MLM opportunity?
- Do you want to lose money over a business opportunity that will NEVER make residual income or any income for that?
- Do you want to waste time and take on the embarrassment when people you invite to an MLM opportunity waste their money on your recommendation?
- Do you like being pushy? or
- Do you want to build a real business model that gives you a proper business to work from home with no boss and no inventory, get proper guidance, no upline and no need to push anyone or be in anyone’s face?
- Learn how to find customers for your business the natural way.
Invest your time in affiliate marketing rather than Oriflame MLM and you will never look back.
What Is Oriflame Cosmetics About?
- This article says it all. Oriflame has brilliant products but as a distributor you won’t earn much.
- Most people don’t like MLM business anymore because they realize it’s an illusion!
- If you have stuck to Oriflame and recruiting without much success, affiliate marketing’s easier way to do business will be like a walk in the park.
- As an MLM distributor you are someone else’s residual income – don’t! Stop! Create your own business for real!