Is yromoney club fake, a scam or legit, what is yromoney club?
Is yromoney club fake, a scam or legit? What is yromoney club all about? Is yromoney club fake? Is yromoney club a scam? Is yromoney club legt? Does yromoney club pay? How to withdraw money from yromoney club. This yromoney club review will help you to answer those questions.
To determine if yromoney club is a scam or not we are going to look into
- Payment Method
- Do they pay people
- Can people withdraw their money
Yromoney club is a PTC, paid to click, site
- Website – yromoney . club
- Scam network since 2014
- Paid adverticing viewing system
- Viewing Payed Advertising Sites yromoney . club
- viewing of paid advertising site
- Owner – unknown.
- I did not know about the existence of these scam sites until one of them scammed a friend of mine. When I did a search, I found that they are all over the Internet and the following is common…
- Different domain name for each new site but the same scam network.
- They have never paid money to anyone!
- The payment information they show on their pages is all fake
- Record over the years show they do not pay. Keep reading and you will see what they do or have always done.
- Sites are all over the internet and in different languages, English, German and Russian
Yromoney club show on their page that they pay 50 people around $400 each a day, on average. Anyone can come on board yromoney club to be paid around $400 a day?
Let’s do the maths and see yromoney club’s offer
- In reality, an advertiser will pay $1 for 500 clicks.
- So one dollar divided by 500 clicks = 0.2 (this is a fraction of a cent per click that the advertiser pays for).
- Now yromoney club says it will pay you 10 cents per click. 9.98 cents more than money coming in from the advertiser,? – ridiculous!
Let’s look at yromoney club’s site page,
- From yromoney club’s figures on their page, they paid 50 people about $400 each in a day
- so 50 x 400 = 20 000
- $20 000 dollars a day, that comes to 20k x 30 for the month = $600 000 paid out to 50 people only.
- What will they pay out to 100 people per month? $600 000 x 2 = $1 200 000. One million, two hundred thousand!
- Can you see how impossible this offer is? Advertisers don’t pay that kind of money. NEVER! How much will their business be making for them to pay millions just for advertising?
Yromoney club is using those high figures just to pull you in.
yromoney club will ask you to pay $10 to withdraw the money you earn with them, they can get it from the balance they owe you! Thi is where the scam is.
It’s easy get attracted to scam offers like these from yromoney club when we desperate for money.
Yromoney club shows a pattern similar to older sites like zatmoney club. SoxMoney club is another one, it has been around for more than 9 months. It does not pay people and yromoney club shows all signs of the same scam as soxmoney club. Look at the support pages below for both yromoney club and soxmoney club…
yromoney club’s support page, like all the other pages, is an exact copy of the one above.
This is proof that yromoney club is part of the paid advertising viewing system scam
See 5 netwok scam sites below that yromoney club is part of
yromoney club and Obvious signs of scam PTC sites
Contacting yromoney club?
- No communication
- No one to talk to about money withdrawal problems
- If you try to contact support or call any provided number at yromoney club, you get nowhere.
Does yromoney club Pay?
What is yromoney club’s offer when you view adverts?
- When you earn $150 you qualify for withdrawal
- You can earn from $50 to $300 in a day
- Up to $4800 in one month
- Withdrawal of funds within an hour of request
yromoney club wants to make money from you.
When you want to withdraw your money from yromoney club you will be hit with new conditions like…
- You have to wait for 30 – 90 days – this will be a total surprise to you
- you need to have 40 referrals in your account, if not, they can sell you referrals for $9 – another surprise
- They say you can pay $10 to fast track your withdrawal
- You may be asked to make payment using BTC, BitCoin, because BitCoin payment can’t be traced back to them! They give their bank details willy-nilly. Watch out when you are asked to pay through unorthodox means. They don’t want a traceable record.
- $10 may not be much but remember you are spending hours working on the computer for them to be paid by advertisers, you are using your time and electricity, straining your eyes, and all this for nothing because in the end you don’t get paid! They trick you, instead, to pay them $10 to withdraw your money – but this withdrawal never happens either!
When you meet the demands above, your account at yrymoneyclub gets blocked.
yromoney club Payment method
You will be asked to pay the $10 into a Bitcoin account, this is to ensure that whatever transactions made cannot be traced back to yromoney club. yromoney club mentions western union as one of their payment methods to have you believe that they will do everything they can to get you paid.
yromoney club and your bank details
Do not give yromoney club your bank details, please – chances are they will….
- Sell your details to other scammers and you will have
- A problem of identity theft
- Infect your computer with malware to try to get your personal details
If you have given yromoney club your bank details, contact your bank and inform them.
Is yromoney club fake, a scam or legit – it definitely is a scam! Click here for information that will help you some more to see what is a scam PTC site.
Do business online a better way
A platform called wealthy affiliate is 100% legitimate. It has,
- Over 1800 expert coaches for you – you will never lack for help
- You will have 193 countries to do business with
- Wealthy Affiliate has been helping business people for over 12 years, started in 2005
- Over one million members
- You will have your own business online in no time – do it today
- Have everything you need to build a business under one roof, tools, guidance and training
- Step by step easiest way to learn how to do it
- Over ten thousand new businesses are built every month, make yours the next one
- You have unlimited resources to make money online
- If you want to read a full review on wealthy affiliate CLICK HERE
- If you would like to start your business for FOR FREE CLICK HERE
Find out how to earn good money legitimately and become a successful business man or woman, this is something that sites like yromoney club will never teach you.
Don’t be taken in by promises of a lot money from yromoney club, those are fake!
4 Easy Steps To Make Money Online Besides yromoney club
Start your business online through Wealthy Affiliate because it covers everything.
- From building a website for free
- and learning how to find keywords
- how to write good content for a website, the easier way
- having the wealthy affiliate community by your side 24/7 for support,
- learning how to rank high in google and getting direct visitors to your website for free
- and the process of making money online through your website!
What Wealthy Affiliate will do for you or teach you that yromoney club will never do for you.
- Little steps to learn, making it easy to understand everything
- Understanding how to make money online
- Choosing your market
- Building a website for that market
- Setting the website up
- Getting that website ready to be found by visitors on internet
- Learning how to market to your market through writing content
- Creating menus on your website
- Learning to find words that people use, to search for what they want
- This will give you a basic idea of what happens on the internet instead of the way you might fall for scams online.
If you have been scammed and want to tell us about yromoney club use the comment section below. Your comments will help many others who have been or might be scammed by yromoney club.
Here is what to do next
- Click on that red button below there
- create your FREE Account
- Once inside wealthy affiliate fill in your profile – this is important because…..
- Wealthy affiliate is about real people and real businesses. When you get there fill in your profile so that community members can see you are a real person and you will get assistance. When you don’t fill in your profile you will be like the scam sites, just another hide and seek kind of person and NO ONE will pay attention or assist you.
- If you are uncomfortable about adding your real picture you can add one of the ones provided, can be your favorite thing, bird, animal, flower or the sea.
- You will get used to the platform and see how genuine it is and will be comfortable with adding your real image at some point.
- Tell people a bit about yourself as well on your profile and what you would like to achieve, so that members have an idea of how to be of assistance to you.
Is yromoney club a scam or legit? yromoney club is definitely a scam, please stay away!