This post is about the viewing paid advertising site AbaMoney Bid’ is it a scam or not?
To determine if abamoney bid is a scam or not we are going to look into things like
- Payment Method
- Do they pay people
- Can people withdraw their money
AbaMoney .bid is a PTC, paid to click, site. It’s a fairly new site as of April 2018.
A PTC site pays people to view adverts from advertisers. They pay people from the money paid by those advertisers.
AbaMoney Bid is barely a month old as I write this and yet they already show that they pay people around $400 each on average a day. They have no limit to how many people can come on board abamoney bid to be paid around $400 a day and yet they are not philanthropists! Abamoney bid are in this for business and are about keeping their money. Where then does a site like abamoney bid, that’s barely a month old get all that money from and why are they so generous?
A closer look at abamoney club site shows a pattern similar to older sites that have since disappeared on internet. Is this some form of a racket or maybe a scammer franchise and abamoney is one of these? These sites are all over the internet and in different languages, English, German and Russian.
At this writing a site called SoxMoney club is more than 8 months old and a complete scam – not paying people and showing all signs of scam PTC sites. Let’s have a look at the support page for both abamoney bid and soxmoney club
Now this new site AbaMoney Bid, just a month old at this writing, is an exact copy of the one above except for the name, see image below.
This proves that they are the same scammers and the scamming surely follows with each new site. So be careful
There are obvious signs of a scam PTC site and here they are – use them
A Huge scam racket
The sites scam people and then they disappear after a year before it gets really bad and then open another site, abamoney bid will follow suite. There was a site called heymoney that has since shut down. They scammed people and went out of the show quickly and there are many more of these, all looking like abamoney bid! A few videos on YouTuube shows a trail of their path from people who are still trying to figure out how to withdraw their money!
The problem is, on all those sites, you never get proper channels for communication and that goes for abamoney club too. There is no one responsible for any arising issues at abamoney money. If you try to contact support or call any provided number at abamoney club site, you get nowhere.
What is abamoney club’s offer when you view adverts
- When you earn $150 minimum you qualify for withdrawal
- You can earn from $50 to $300 in a day
- Up to $4800 in one month
- Withdrawal of funds within an hour of request
When you register and work hard to hit your target at abamoney club and it’s time to withdraw your money, instead of the instant withdrawal as promised you get conditions like…
- You have to wait for 30 – 90 days – this will be a total surprise to you
- you need to have 40 referrals in your account, if not, they can sell you referrals for $9 – another surprise
- They say you can pay $10 to fast track your withdrawal
- You may be asked to make payment using BTC, BitCoin, because BitCoin payment can’t be traced back to them! They give their bank details willy-nilly. Watch out when you are asked to pay through unorthodox means. They don’t want a traceable record.
- $10 may not be much but remember you are spending hours working on the computer for them to be paid by advertisers, you are using your time and electricity, straining your eyes, and all this for nothing because in the end you don’t get paid! They trick you, instead, to pay them $10 to withdraw your money – but this withdrawal never happens either!
When you follow the steps required to withdraw your money as laid out up there, you get blocked from Dodgy into your account. You also get reasons like, ‘Our system is down blah blah blah.
Dodgy Payment methods
If abamoney club asks for payments and or asks to be paid in Bitcoin, this is to ensure that whatever transactions made cannot be traced back to abamoney club. This is a sure sign of a scam. Scams are moving away from western union because western union now asks for identity when sending money but to be honest they will still mention western union to make you think everything is possible for you to get your payment.
As AbaMoney is still fairly new, it will follow suit to defraud people like its sister sites. We have proved above that the content on it is exactly the same as the ones before and the model is the same. This has been going on since 2014.
Take heed and keep your money in your pocket.
Do not give abamoney club your bank details, please.
Chances are they will
- Sell your details to other scammers and you will have
- A problem of identity theft
There Is A Better Way
For the same effort and the same hours you spend on the computer working for abamoney Bid, you can build a legitimate and solid business online, working with real people that you can see and communicate with.
There is a better way to do business online than with abamoney bid, you can actually build your own website for free and get taught about making money online for the first 10 lessons.
I believe it is better to learn how others are doing it legitimately and then you can slowly grow into a proper and successful business man or woman.
Quick money rarely exists, so offers in abundance from abamoney bid are fake! If you want to benefit quickly you will always run into those scams like abamoney bid.
How You Can Begin a better way
If you enjoy writing about things you like, you can easily create a business online.
At the end of this post, I am going to add a banner that will take you to a page that explains what happens when you want to create a business online. It’s a platform of experts and professionals and it has more than a million business people doing their thing. The good news is that they will help you when you are a newcomer till you know what you are doing.
This is not a quick money program. It’s a place to help you to start your own business online.
When you are a beginner, a lot of things seem complex but I can assure you, everything is slowly explained at a pace that suits your understanding and in no time you grow to be that confident business person.
Here is the banner below, click on it and you will be taken to a page that will explain more to you, then you can decide if this is for you or not. There are links on there for you to use, to become a member for FREE.
What Wealthy Affiliate does for you or teach you with 10 free lessons
- Little steps to learn, making it easy to understand everything
- Understanding how to make money online
- Choosing your market
- Building a website for that market
- Setting the website up
- Getting that website ready to be found by visitors on internet
- Learning how to market to your market through writing content
- Creating menus on your website
- Learning to find words that people use, to search for what they want
- This will give you a basic idea of what happens on the internet instead of the way you might fall for scams online.
So click on the orange banner above to learn more and begin your journey today! I will be there to hold your hand toll you find your feet.
If you have any questions or something to tell us about abamoney bid use the comment section below. Your comments will help many others who have been or might be scammed by the viewing paid advertising site AbaMoney Bid.