OpMoney Site is one of the viewing paid advertising sites from a scam network.
The Questions you probably have are – Is opmoney site a scam or not? Is opmoney site legit? Is opmoney site fake? Does opmoney site pay? How do I withdraw my money from opmoney site? – We shall embark on answering these questions for you.
To determine if opmoney site is a scam or not we are going to look into things like
- Payment Method
- Do they pay people
- Can people withdraw their money
Opmoney site is a PTC, paid to click, site.
PTC sites pay people to view adverts from advertisers and pay people from the money paid by those advertisers. This is the business model of viewing paid advertising sites that opmoney site advertises.
Only there is a twist to this.
Opmoney site show that they pay people around $400 each on average a day. They have no limit as to how many people can come on board opmoney site to be paid around $400 a day?
Let’s do the math here and Let’s see opmoney site’s offer
- In reality, an advertiser will pay $1 for 500 clicks
- So one dollar divided by 500 clicks = 0.2 (this is a fraction of a cent per click that the advertiser pays for)
- Now opmoney site says it will pay you 10 cents per click. 9.98 cents more than money coming in from the advertiser? – ridiculous!
Let’s look at opmoney site’s site page
- From opmoney site’s figures on their page, they paid 50 people about $400 each in a day
- so 50 x 400 = 20 000
- $20 000 dollars a day, that comes to 20k x 30 for the month = $600 000 paid out to 50 people only.
- What will they pay out to 100 people per month? $600 000 x 2 = $1 200 000. One million, two hundred thousand!
- Can you see how impossible this offer is?
There is obviously no business going on here, opmoney site is using those high figures just to pull you in. All opmoney site says is a lie to get round to scamming you! The lie starts right there on their first page and everything else that follows is a lie and they are never going to pay you. If I am wrong here, come back with absolute proof and prove me wrong in the comments section of this opmoney site review below.
On the other hand, if you have been scammed by opmoney site or any of the scammy sites, share your story in the comments so that we can help others with information.
They are not philanthropists – opmoney site are in this for business and are about keeping their money. They will ask you to pay $10 to withdraw the money that you earn with them.
Where does opmoney site, get all that money they promise to pay you and why are they appearing so generous like this?
It’s because opmoney site know that sometimes when we really need money, we easily get attracted to offers like this.
A closer look at opmoney site shows a pattern similar to older sites that have since disappeared on internet. Is this some form of a racket or maybe a scammer franchise and opmoney site is one of these? These sites are all over the internet and in different languages, English, German and Russian – opmoney site is part of this scam network.
As an example SoxMoney club is more than 8 months old and a complete scam – not paying people and showing all signs of scam PTC sites. Let’s have a look at the support page for both opmoney site and soxmoney club
Now this new site opmoney site, is an exact copy of the one above except for the name, see image below.
This proves that opmoney site is part of the viewing paid advertising network scam, they are the same scammers and the scamming surely follows with each new site – so be careful
- Here is a list of some of those sites that I have reviewd and from it you will have a little glimpse of the scam network that opmoney site is a part of
- Atmoney Club
- Elamoney Bid
- Ammoney Bid
- Edmoney Win
- Ubemoney Site
- Ebomoney Win
- Owmoney Site
- Abamoney Bid
- Oramoney Club
Opmoney Site – Obvious signs of scam PTC sites – use them to protect yourself.
A Scam Network
The sites scam people and then they disappear after a year before it gets really bad for them and then open another site, opmoney site will follow suite. There once was a site, heymoney club, that has since shut down. They scammed people and went out of the show quickly and there are many more of these, all looking like opmoney site! A few videos on YouTube show a trail of their path from people still trying to figure out how to get their money!
Can I contact opmoney site?
The problem is, on all those sites, you never get proper channels for communication and that goes for opmoney site too. There is no one responsible for any arising issues at opmoney site. If you try to contact support or call any provided number at opmoney site, you get nowhere.
Does opmoney site Pay?
What is opmoney site’s offer when you view adverts
- When you earn $150 you qualify for withdrawal
- You can earn from $50 to $300 in a day
- Up to $4800 in one month
- Withdrawal of funds within an hour of request
When you register and work hard to hit your target at opmoney site and it’s time to withdraw your money, instead of the instant withdrawal as promised you will get conditions like…
- You have to wait for 30 – 90 days – this will be a total surprise to you
- you need to have 40 referrals in your account, if not, they can sell you referrals for $9 – another surprise
- They say you can pay $10 to fast track your withdrawal
- You may be asked to make payment using BTC, BitCoin, because BitCoin payment can’t be traced back to them! They give their bank details willy-nilly. Watch out when you are asked to pay through unorthodox means. They don’t want a traceable record.
- $10 may not be much but remember you are spending hours working on the computer for them to be paid by advertisers, you are using your time and electricity, straining your eyes, and all this for nothing because in the end you don’t get paid! They trick you, instead, to pay them $10 to withdraw your money – but this withdrawal never happens either!
When you fulfill the conditions required to withdraw your money as laid out there, you will get blocked from your opmoney site account. You also get reasons like, ‘opmoney site or our system is down blah blah blah.’
Opmoney site – About Payment methods
If opmoney site asks for payments and or asks to be paid in a Bitcoin account, this is to ensure that whatever transactions made cannot be traced back to opmoney site – this is a sign of a scam. They will mention western union to make you think they will do everything possible to make sure you get your payment.
Like the rest of the network sites, opmoney site will follow suit to defraud you like its sister sites. We have proved above that the content on opmoney site is exactly the same as the other scam network sites except for the name – the business model is the same too. This has been going on since 2014….
Keep your money safe.
Do not give opmoney site your bank details, please.
Chances are they will,
- Sell your details to other scammers and you will have
- A problem of identity theft
- Infect your computer with malware to try to get your personal details
There Is A Better Way to do business online without opmoney site
For the same effort and the same hours you spend on the computer working for opmoney site for nothing, you can actually build a legitimate and solid business online, working with real people that you can see and communicate with.
There is a better way to do business online than with opmoney site, you can actually build your own website for free and get taught about making money online for 10 free lessons.
It is better to learn how earn good money legitimately and then you can slowly grow into a proper and successful business man or woman, this is something that sites like opmoney site will never teach you.
Quick money rarely exists, so offers in abundance from opmoney site are fake! If you want to benefit quickly you will always run into those scams like opmoney site.
If you enjoy writing about the things that you like, you can easily create your own business online.
- At the end of this post, I am going to add a banner that will take you to a page that explains what happens when you want to create a business online. It’s a platform of experts and professionals and it has more than a million business people doing their thing. The good news is that they will help you when you are a newcomer till you know what you are doing.
- This is not a quick money program. It’s a place to help you to start your own business online.
- When you are a beginner, a lot of things seem complex but I can assure you, everything is slowly explained at a pace that suits your understanding and in no time you grow to be that confident business person.
- Here is the banner below, click on it and you will be taken to a page that will explain more to you, then you can decide if this is for you or not. There are links on there for you to use, to become a member for FREE.
What Wealthy Affiliate does for you or teaches you with 10 free lessons that opmoney site will never do for you.
- Little steps to learn, making it easy to understand everything
- Understanding how to make money online
- Choosing your market
- Building a website for that market
- Setting the website up
- Getting that website ready to be found by visitors on internet
- Learning how to market to your market through writing content
- Creating menus on your website
- Learning to find words that people use, to search for what they want
- This will give you a basic idea of what happens on the internet instead of the way you might fall for scams online.
Click on the orange banner above to learn more. and begin your new journey, today! I will be there to help you too and it’s FREE to start – no credit card required.
If you have any questions or something to tell us about opmoney site use the comment section below. Your comments will help many others who have been or might be scammed by the viewing paid advertising site Opmoney Site.