Is fadmoney club a scam or legit, let us have a look.
What is fadmoney club? Is fadmoney club a scam or not? Is fadmoney club legit? Is fadmoney club fake? Does fadmoney club pay? We shall answer the question, is fadmoney club a scam or legit for you.
To see if fadmoney club is a scam or not we look into
- Payment Method
- Do they pay people
- Can people withdraw their money
Fadmoney club is a PTC, paid to click, site and part of a viewing paid advertising network scam that started back in 2014. PTC sites like fadmoney club are to pay people to view adverts from advertisers who pay. This is the business model that fadmoney club advertises.
- Website – fadmoney. club
- Viewing Payed Advertising Sites fadmoney . club
- viewing of paid advertising sites
- Owner – not known.
- I did not know about the existence of these scam sites until one of them scammed a friend of mine. Keep reading and you will see what they do or have always done.
The fadmoney club scam twist that the rest of these scam sites do too!.
fadmoney club show that they pay 50 people around $400 each, a day on average. They have no limit as to how many people can come on board fadmoney club to be paid around $400 a day.?
Let’s do the maths and see fadmoney club’s offer
- In reality, an advertiser will pay $1 for 500 clicks.
- So one dollar divided by 500 clicks = 0.2 (this is a fraction of a cent per click that the advertiser pays for).
- Now fadmoney club says it will pay you 10 cents per click. 9.98 cents more than money coming in from the advertiser,? – ridiculous!
Let’s look at fadmoney club’s site page,
- From fadmoney club’s figures on their page, they paid 50 people about $400 each in a day
- so 50 x 400 = 20 000
- $20 000 dollars a day, that comes to 20k x 30 for the month = $600 000 paid out to 50 people only.
- What will they pay out to 100 people per month? $600 000 x 2 = $1 200 000. One million, two hundred thousand!
- Can you see how impossible this offer is? Advertisers don’t pay that kind of money. NEVER! How much will their business be making for them to pay millions just for advertising?
Fadmoney club is using high figures just to pull you in,it’s a lie to get round to scamming you! The lie starts right there on fadmoney club’s site’s first page and everything else that follows is a lie and they are never going to pay you. If I am wrong here, come back with absolute proof and prove me wrong in the comments section of this fadmoney club review.
On the other hand, if you have been scammed by fadmoney club or any of the scammy sites, share your story in the comments so that we can help others with information.
They will ask you to pay $10 to withdraw the money that you earn with them, why not get it from the balance they owe you at fadmoney club?
Sometimes when we really need money, we easily get attracted to offers like this without really looking at it closely.
Fadmoney club has a pattern like the older sites that have since disappeared from internet. The sites are on internet in different languages, English, German and Russian, fadmoney club is part of these sites.
SoxMoney club has been around for more than 9 months and has proved it is a complete scam, and fadmoney club shows all signs of soxmoney club site. Let’s have a look at the support page for both fadmoney club and soxmoney club
Now, fadmoney club’s support page, like all the other pages, is an exact copy of the one above except for the site domain name, see these two images.
This proves fadmoney club is part of the viewing paid advertising system scam!
I have listed some of those sites that fadmoney club is one of…
- utemoney site
- Elamoney Bid
- Ammoney Bid
- Edmoney Win
- Ubemoney Site
- Ebomoney Win
- Owmoney Site
- Abamoney Bid
- Oramoney Club
Fadmoney club and Obvious signs of those scam PTC sites
Contacting fadmoney club?
The problem is, on all those sites, you never get proper channels for communication and that goes for fadmoney club too. There is no one responsible for any arising issues at fadmoney club. If you try to contact support or call any provided number at fadmoney club, you get nowhere.
Does fadmoney club Pay?
What is fadmoney club’s offer when you view adverts
- When you earn $150 you qualify for withdrawal
- You can earn from $50 to $300 in a day
- Up to $4800 in one month
- Withdrawal of funds within an hour of request
When it’s time to withdraw your money, instead of the instant withdrawal as promised you will be hit with new conditions…
- You have to wait for 30 – 90 days – this will be a total surprise to you
- you need to have 40 referrals in your account, if not, they can sell you referrals for $9 – another surprise
- They say you can pay $10 to fast track your withdrawal
- You may be asked to make payment using BTC, BitCoin, because BitCoin payment can’t be traced back to them! They give their bank details willy-nilly. Watch out when you are asked to pay through unorthodox means. They don’t want a traceable record.
- $10 may not be much but remember you are spending hours working on the computer for them to be paid by advertisers, you are using your time and electricity, straining your eyes, and all this for nothing because in the end you don’t get paid! They trick you, instead, to pay them $10 to withdraw your money – but this withdrawal never happens either!
When you fulfill the above, you get blocked from your fadmoney club account. You also get reasons like, fadmoney club or our system is down blah blah blah.’
FadMoney club Payment method
If fadmoney club asks for payment in Bitcoin account, this is to ensure that whatever transactions made cannot be traced back to fadmoney club, this is a sign of a scam. fadmoney club mentions western union as one of their payment methods to make you believe that they will do everything possible to make sure you get paid. This is not true at all.
Like the rest of the network sites, fadmoney club will follow suit to defraud you like its sister sites. We have proved above that the content on fadmoney club is exactly the same as the other scam network sites except for the name.
FadMoney club and your bank details
Do not give fadmoney club your bank details, please – chances are they will….
- Sell your details to other scammers and you will have
- A problem of identity theft
- Infect your computer with malware to try to get your personal details
If you have given fadmoney club your bank details, as a matter of urgency please contact your bank immediately and inform them.
So, is fadmoney club a scam or legit – it definitely is a scam!
There are sites that give information on ways to keep yourself safe online.
A Better Way to do business online than with fadmoney club
For the same effort and the same hours you spend on your computer working for fadmoney club, and for non payment at that, you can actually build a legitimate and solid business online, working with real people that you can see and communicate with, this is a platform called wealthy affiliate.
- You will have your own business online
- Have everything you need under one roof, tools, guidance and training plus a community to assist you
- Step by step easiest ways to learn how
- You can start to day for FREE – no credit card required
It is better to learn how to earn good money legitimately and then you can slowly grow into a proper and successful business man or woman, this is something that sites like fadmoney club will never teach you.
Quick money rarely exists, so offers in abundance from fadmoney club are fake! If you want to benefit quickly you will always run into those scams like fadmoney club.
4 Easy Steps To Make Money Online with wealthy affiliate
Start in business online today through the Wealthy Affiliate online platform, it covers everything.
- From building a website for free
- and learning how to find keywords
- how to write good content for a website, the easier way
- having the wealthy affiliate community by your side 24/7 for support,
- learning how to rank high in google and getting direct visitors to your website for free
- and the process of making money online through your website!
What Wealthy Affiliate will do for you or teach you that fadmoney club will never do for you.
- Little steps to learn, making it easy to understand everything
- Understanding how to make money online
- Choosing your market
- Building a website for that market
- Setting the website up
- Getting that website ready to be found by visitors on internet
- Learning how to market to your market through writing content
- Creating menus on your website
- Learning to find words that people use, to search for what they want
- This will give you a basic idea of what happens on the internet instead of the way you might fall for scams online.
Start your business today, click on the red button below! You have nothing to lose as no money is required to start, if you create a free account and find that you do not like what you find there then all you have to do is leave but I can assure you that most people get there and find that it is much more than their expectations and they stay. Some have become millionaires now. Wouldn’t you like such a story for you?
If you have been scammed and want to tell us about fadmoney club use the comment section below. Your comments will help many others who have been or might be scammed by fadmoney club but better still I would say it’s better to start your own business online. Seeing as it’s Free, really, why not – it’s much much better than to waste time chasing scam sites like fadmoney club.
Is fadmoney club a scam or legit? Fadmoney club is definitely a scam, please stay away!