Is ExeMoney Bid fake, a scam or legit, what is ExeMoney Bid?
Is ExeMoney Bid fake, a scam or legit? What is ExeMoney Bid all about? Is ExeMoney Bid fake? Is ExeMoney Bid a scam? Is ExeMoney Bid Legit? Does ExeMoney Bid pay? How to withdraw money from ExeMoney Bid. This ExeMoney Bid review will help you to answer those questions.
To determine whether ExeMoney Bid is a scam or not we are going to look at
- Payment Method
- Do they pay people
- Can people withdraw their money
ExeMoney Bid is a PTC, paid to click, site
- Website – ExeMoney .Bid
- Scam network since 2014
- Paid advertising viewing system
- Viewing Payed Advertising Sites ExeMoney. Bid
- viewing of paid advertising site
- Owner – unknown.
- I did not know about the existence of these scam sites until one of them scammed a friend of mine. When I did a search, I found that they are all over the Internet and the following is common…
- Different domain name for each new site but the same scam network.
- They have never paid money to anyone!
- The payment information they show on their pages is all fake
- Record over the years show they do not pay. Keep reading and you will see what they do or have always done.
- Sites are all over the internet and in different languages, English, German and Russian
ExeMoney Bid show on their page that they pay 50 people around $400 each a day, on average. Surprising how anyone can come on board ExeMoney Bid and be paid around $400 a day?
Let’s do the maths and see ExeMoney Bid’s offer
- In reality, an advertiser will pay $1 for 500 clicks.
- So one dollar divided by 500 clicks = 0.2 (this is a fraction of a cent per click that the advertiser pays for).
- Now ExeMoney Bid says it will pay you 10 cents per click. 9.98 cents more than money coming in from the advertiser,? – ridiculous!
Let’s look at ExeMoney Bid’s site page
- From ExeMoney Bid’s figures on their page, they paid 50 people about $400 each in a day
- so 50 x 400 = 20 000
- $20 000 dollars a day, that comes to 20k x 30 for the month = $600 000 paid out to 50 people only.
- What will they pay out to 100 people per month? $600 000 x 2 = $1 200 000. One million, two hundred thousand!
- Can you see how impossible this offer is? Advertisers don’t pay that kind of money. NEVER! How much will their business be making for them to pay millions just for advertising?
ExeMoney Bid uses the high figures just to pull you in.
ExeMoney Bid shows a pattern similar to older scam sites like zatmoney club and SoxMoney club. The support pages for both ExeMoney Bid and soxmoney club show this sameness. They both look like the image below, well, except for the names of-course.
ExeMoney Bid’s support page, like all the other pages, is an exact copy of the one above. This is proof that ExeMoney Bid is part of the paid advertising viewing system scam
5 hand-picked similar scam sites to ExeMoney Bid
ExeMoney Bid and Obvious signs of scam PTC sites
Contacting ExeMoney Bid?
- No communication
- No one to talk to about money withdrawal problems
- If you try to contact support or call any provided number at ExeMoney Bid, you get nowhere.
Does ExeMoney Bid Pay?
What is ExeMoney Bid’s offer when you view adverts?
- When you earn $150 you qualify for withdrawal
- You can earn from $50 to $300 in a day
- Up to $4800 in one month
- Withdrawal of funds within an hour of request
ExeMoney Bid wants to make money from you.
When you want to withdraw your money from ExeMoney Bid you will be told that…
- You have to wait for 30 – 90 days – this will be a total surprise to you
- you need to have 40 referrals in your account, if not, they can sell you referrals for $9 – another surprise
- They say you can pay $10 to fast track your withdrawal
- You may be asked to make payment using BTC, BitCoin, because BitCoin payment can’t be traced back to them! They give their bank details willy-nilly. Watch out when you are asked to pay through unorthodox means. They don’t want a traceable record.
- $10 may not be much but remember you are spending hours working on the computer for them to be paid by advertisers, you are using your time and electricity, straining your eyes, and all this for nothing because in the end you don’t get paid! They trick you, instead, to pay them $10 to withdraw your money – but this withdrawal never happens either!
- When meet the demands above, your account at ExeMoney Bid gets blocked.
ExeMoney Bid Payment method
ExeMoney Bid will ask you to pay them $10 into a Bitcoin account to withdraw your money, this means that whatever transactions made cannot be traced back to ExeMoney Bid. Western union is one of their payment methods so that you think they will do everything they can to pay you. This is pure deception.
ExeMoney Bid and your bank details
Do not give ExeMoney Bid your bank details, please – chances are they will….
- Sell your details to other scammers and you will have
- A problem of identity theft
- Infect your computer with malware to try to get your personal details
If you have given ExeMoney Bid your bank details, contact your bank and inform them.
Is ExeMoney Bid fake, a scam or legit – it definitely is a scam!
There Is A better way – Wealthy Affiliate
Forget ExeMoney Bid, have a look at wealthy affiliate and it is 100% legitimate.
- Over 1800 expert coaches for you – you will never lack for help
- You will have 193 countries to do business with
- Wealthy Affiliate has been helping business people for over 12 years, started in 2005
- Over one million members
- You will have your own business online in no time – do it today
- Have everything you need to build a business under one roof, tools, guidance and training
- Step by step the easiest way to learn how to do it
- Over ten thousand new businesses are built every month, make yours the next one
- You have unlimited resources to make money online
- If you want to read a full review on wealthy affiliate CLICK HERE
- If you would like to start your business for FREE CLICK HERE
4 Easy Steps To Make Money Online
Wealthy Affiliate Covers Everything.
- From building a website for free
- and learning how to find keywords
- how to write good content for a website, the easier way
- having the wealthy affiliate community by your side 24/7 for support,
- learning how to rank high in google and getting direct visitors to your website for free
- and the process of making money online through your website
What Wealthy Affiliate will do for you
- Little steps to learn, making it easy to understand everything
- Understanding how to make money online
- Choosing your market
- Building a website for that market
- Setting the website up
- Getting that website ready to be found by visitors on internet
- Learning how to market to your market through writing content
- Creating menus on your website
- Learning to find words that people use, to search for what they want
- This will give you a basic idea of what happens on the internet instead of the way you might fall for scams online.
It’s Easy To Create Your FREE Account
- Click on the red button below
- Fill in details to create your FREE Account
- Once inside wealthy affiliate fill in your profile – this is important because…
- Wealthy affiliate is about real people and real businesses. When you fill in your profile community members can see you are a real person and you will get assistance. When you don’t fill in your profile you will be like the scammers or scam sites, just another hide-and-seek kind of person and NO ONE will pay attention or assist you.
- If you are uncomfortable about adding your real picture you can add one of the ones provided, can be your favorite thing, bird, animal, car, flower or the sea.
- You will get used to the platform and see how genuine it is and will be comfortable adding your real image at some point.
- Tell people a bit about yourself on your profile and what you would like to achieve, so that members have an idea of how to be of assistance to you.
- You will get a message on your profile with guidance on where to start then begin your exciting journey!
Is ExeMoney Bid fake, a scam or legit? ExeMoney Bid is definitely a scam, please stay away!