Is Edmoney win fake, a scam or legit?
EdMoney Win is one of the viewing paid advertising sites from a scam network.
The Questions you probably have are – Is edmoney win a scam or not? Is edmoney win legit? Is edmoney win fake? Does edmoney win pay? How do I withdraw my money from edmoney win? – We shall embark on answering these questions for you.
To determine if edmoney win is a scam or not we are going to look into things like
- Payment Method
- Do they pay people
- Can people withdraw their money
Edmoney win is a PTC, paid to click, site. It’s a fairly new site as of 23rd March 2018.
A PTC site pays people to view advertisements from advertisers and pay people from the money paid by those advertisers. This is the business model of viewing paid advertising sites that edmoney win appears like one.
Edmoney win is roughly a month old as I write this and yet they already show that they pay people around $400 each on average a day. They have no limit as to how many people can come on boardedmoney win to be paid around $400 a day and yet they are not philanthropists! Edmoney win are in this for business and are about keeping their money. They will ask you to pay $10 to withdraw the money that you earn. Where then does a site like edmoney win, that’s barely a month old get all that money from to pay you and why are they so appearing generous like this?
It’s because edmoney win know that sometimes when we really need money, we easily get attracted to offers like this.
A closer look at edmoney win site shows a pattern similar to older sites that have since disappeared on internet. Is this some form of a racket or maybe a scammer franchise and edmoney win is one of these? These sites are all over the internet and in different languages, English, German and Russian – edmoney win is part of this scam network.
At this writing a site called SoxMoney club is more than 8 months old and a complete scam – not paying people and showing all signs of scam PTC sites. Let’s have a look at the support page for both edmoney win and soxmoney club
Now this new site edmoney win, just about a month old at this writing, is an exact copy of the one above except for the name, see image below.
This proves that edmoney win is part of the viewing paid advertising network scam, they are the same scammers and the scamming surely follows with each new site – so be careful
Here – Obvious signs of scam PTC sites – use them
A Scam Network
The sites scam people and then they disappear after a year before it gets really bad and then open another site, edmoney win will follow suite. There once was a site called heymoney that has since shut down. They scammed people and went out of the show quickly and there are many more of these, all looking like edmoney win! A few videos on YouTube shows a trail of their path from people still trying to figure out how to get their money!
Can I contact edmoney win?
The problem is, on all those sites, you never get proper channels for communication and that goes for edmoney win too. There is no one responsible for any arising issues at edmoney win. If you try to contact support or call any provided number edmoney win bid site, you get nowhere.
What is edmoney win’s offer when you view adverts
- When you earn $150 you qualify for withdrawal
- You can earn from $50 to $300 in a day
- Up to $4800 in one month
- Withdrawal of funds within an hour of request
When you register and work hard to hit your target at edmoney win and it’s time to withdraw your money, instead of the instant withdrawal as promised you will get conditions like…
- You have to wait for 30 – 90 days – this will be a total surprise to you
- you need to have 40 referrals in your account, if not, they can sell you referrals for $9 – another surprise
- They say you can pay $10 to fast track your withdrawal
- You may be asked to make payment using BTC, BitCoin, because BitCoin payment can’t be traced back to them! They give their bank details willy-nilly. Watch out when you are asked to pay through unorthodox means. They don’t want a traceable record.
- $10 may not be much but remember you are spending hours working on the computer for them to be paid by advertisers, you are using your time and electricity, straining your eyes, and all this for nothing because in the end you don’t get paid! They trick you, instead, to pay them $10 to withdraw your money – but this withdrawal never happens either!
When you follow the conditions required to withdraw your money as laid out there, you will get blocked from your edmoney winbid account. You also get reasons like, ‘Edmoney Win or our system is down blah blah blah.
Edmoney Win – About Payment methods
If edmoney win asks for payments and or asks to be paid in a Bitcoin account, this is to ensure that whatever transactions made cannot be traced back to edmoney win. This is a sign of a scam. They are moving away from western union because western union now asks for identity when sending money but to be honest they will still mention western union to make you think they will do everything is possible to make sure you get your payment.
As edmoney win is still fairly new, it will follow suit to defraud people like its sister sites. We have proved above that the content on edmoney win is exactly the same as the ones before except for the name, the model is the same too. This has been going on since 2014…
Keep your money safe.
Do not give edmoney win your bank details, please.
Chances are they will,
- Sell your details to other scammers and you will have
- A problem of identity theft
There Is A Better Way without edmoney win
For the same effort and the same hours you spend on the computer working for edmoney win for nothing, you can actually build a legitimate and solid business online, working with real people that you can see and communicate with.
There is a better way to do business online than with edmoney win, you can actually build your own website for free and get taught about making money online for 10 free lessons.
It is better to learn how earn good money legitimately and then you can slowly grow into a proper and successful business man or woman, this is something that sites like edmoney win will never teach you.
Quick money rarely exists, so offers in abundance from edmoney win are fake! If you want to benefit quickly you will always run into those scams like edmoney win.
So, is edmoney win fake, a scam or legit? I’m sure by now you can see that it is definitely a scam!
If you enjoy writing about the things that you like, you can easily create your own business online with this.
- At the end of this post, I am going to add a banner that will take you to a page that explains what happens when you want to create a business online. It’s a platform of experts and professionals and it has more than a million business people doing their thing. The good news is that they will help you when you are a newcomer till you know what you are doing.
- This is not a quick money program. It’s a place to help you to start your own business online.
- When you are a beginner, a lot of things seem complex but I can assure you, everything is slowly explained at a pace that suits your understanding and in no time you grow to be that confident business person.
- Here is the banner below, click on it and you will be taken to a page that will explain more to you, then you can decide if this is for you or not. There are links on there for you to use, to become a member for FREE.
What Wealthy Affiliate does for you or teaches you with 10 free lessons that edmoney win will never do for you.
- Little steps to learn, making it easy to understand everything
- Understanding how to make money online
- Choosing your market
- Building a website for that market
- Setting the website up
- Getting that website ready to be found by visitors on internet
- Learning how to market to your market through writing content
- Creating menus on your website
- Learning to find words that people use, to search for what they want
- This will give you a basic idea of what happens on the internet instead of the way you might fall for scams online.
Clickthe orange banner above to learn more. Begin your new journey now, today! I will be there to help you till you find your feet.. It’s FREE to start – no credit card required.
If you have any questions or something to tell us about edmoney win use the comment section below. Your comments will help many others who have been or might be scammed by the viewing paid advertising site Edmoney Win.
And so finally, is edmoney win fake, a scam or legit? It is a scam!