Is dnamoney club fake, a scam or legit, read on to find out.
Dnamoney club is part f of the viewing paid advertising sites from a scam network they call paid advertising viewing system and they write it as viewing payed advertising sites.
What is dnamoney club? Is dnamoney club a scam or not? Is dnamoney club legit? Is dnamoney club fake? Does dnamoney club pay? We shall embark on answering those questions. Is dnamoney club fake, a scam or legit for you.
To determine if dnamoney club is a scam or not we are going to look into
- Payment Method
- Do they pay people
- Can people withdraw their money
Dnamoney club is a paid to click, site and part of a network scam that started in 2014. The sites all look the same
- Website – dnamoney . club
- Viewing Payed Advertising Sites dnamoney . club
- paid advertising viewing system
- Owner – unknown.
- I did not know about the existence of these scam sites until one of them scammed a friend of mine. Keep reading and you will see what they do or have always done.
They are supposed to pay people to view adverts from advertisers and should pay them from that money the advertisers pay. This is the business model that dnamoney club advertises.
Here is the dnamoney club scam twist to this,the rest of these scam sites do the same!.
Dnamoney club show that they pay 50 people around $400 each, a day on average. They have no limit as to how many people can come on board dnamoney club to be paid around $400 a day.?
Let’s do the maths and see dnamoney club’s offer
- In reality, an advertiser will pay $1 for 500 clicks.
- So one dollar divided by 500 clicks = 0.2 (this is a fraction of a cent per click that the advertiser pays for).
- Now dnamoney club says it will pay you 10 cents per click. 9.98 cents more than money coming in from the advertiser,? – ridiculous!
Let’s look at dnamoney club’s site page,
- From dnamoney club’s figures on their page, they paid 50 people about $400 each in a day
- so 50 x 400 = 20 000
- $20 000 dollars a day, that comes to 20k x 30 for the month = $600 000 paid out to 50 people only.
- What will they pay out to 100 people per month? $600 000 x 2 = $1 200 000. One million, two hundred thousand!
- Can you see how impossible this offer is? Advertisers don’t pay that kind of money. NEVER! How much will their business be making for them to pay millions just for advertising?
dnamoney club is using those high figures just to pull you in. What dnamoney club promises is a lie to get round to scamming you! The lie starts right there on dnamoney club’s site’s first page and everything else that follows is a lie and they are never going to pay you. If I am wrong here, please do come back with absolute proof and prove me wrong in the comments section of this dnamoney club review.
On the other hand, if you have been scammed by dnamoney club or any of the scammy sites, share your story in the comments so that we can help others with information.
They are not philanthropists, dnamoney club are in this for business and are about keeping their money. They will ask you to pay $10 to withdraw the money that you earn with them, why not get it from the balance they owe you at dnamoney club!
Where would dnamoney club get all that money they promise to pay you anyway, and why are they appearing so generous like this when advertisers don’t pay them that much?
Sometimes when we really need money, we easily get attracted to offers like what dnamoney club offers.
dnamoney club shows a pattern similar to older sites that have since scammed and left. The sites are all over the internet and in different languages, English, German and Russian, dnamoney club is part of this.
More information To check if a site is secure can be found here
As older site SoxMoney club is a complete scam, not paying people and dnamoney club, shows all signs of the scam as shown on images below.. Look at the support page for both dnamoney club and soxmoney club
dnamoney club’s support page, is an exact copy of the one above.
This is proof that dnamoney club is part of the viewing paid advertising system scam.
Here is a list of some of those sites…
- utemoney site
- Termoney Bid
- kilmoney site
- Afumoney Club
- Ubemoney Site
- Ebomoney Win
- Oxemoney Site
- Dolmoney site
- kremoney win
Dnamoney club and signs of scam PTC sites.
Scam Network and dnamoney club
The sites scam people and then they disappear after a year before it gets really bad for them and then open another site, dnamoney club will follow suite. Heymoney club, was another one of these sites, it has since shut down and left people looking for ways to get their money. When you look at Videos on YouTube you will see people trying to figure out how to get their money from these sites.
Contacting dnamoney club?
The problem is, on all those sites, you never get proper channels for communication and that goes for dnamoney club too. There is no one responsible for any arising issues at dnamoney club. If you try to contact support or call any provided number at dnamoney club, you get nowhere.
Does dnamoney club Pay?
Like the sites before, What is dnamoney club’s offer when you view adverts
- When you earn $150 you qualify for withdrawal
- You can earn from $50 to $300 in a day
- Up to $4800 in one month
- Withdrawal of funds within an hour of request
When you work hard to hit your target at dnamoney club and it’s time to withdraw your money, instead of the instant withdrawal as promised you will be hit with conditions like…
- You have to wait for 30 – 90 days – this will be a total surprise to you
- you need to have 40 referrals in your account, if not, they can sell you referrals for $9 – another surprise
- They say you can pay $10 to fast track your withdrawal
- You may be asked to make payment using BTC, BitCoin, because BitCoin payment can’t be traced back to them! They give their bank details willy-nilly. Watch out when you are asked to pay through unorthodox means. They don’t want a traceable record.
- $10 may not be much but remember you are spending hours working on the computer for them to be paid by advertisers, you are using your time and electricity, straining your eyes, and all this for nothing because in the end you don’t get paid! They trick you, instead, to pay them $10 to withdraw your money – but this withdrawal never happens either and this is what all these sites have done all along!
When you fulfill the above, you get blocked from your dnamoney club account. You also get reasons like, dnamoney club or our system is down blah blah blah.’
dnamoney club Payment method
If dnamoney club asks for payment in Bitcoin account, this is to ensure that whatever transactions made cannot be traced back to dnamoney club, this is a sign of a scam. dnamoney club mentions western union as one of their payment methods to make you believe that they will do everything possible to make sure you get paid but, this is not true.
Like the rest of the network sites, dnamoney club will follow suit to defraud you like its sister sites. We have proved above that the content on dnamoney club is the same as the other scam network sites except for the name.
dnamoney club and your bank details
Do not give dnamoney club your bank details, please – chances are they will….
- Sell your details to other scammers and you will have
- A problem of identity theft
- Infect your computer with malware to try to get your personal details
To find some more information about scam sites here is another link to help you.
If you have given dnamoney club your bank details, as a matter of urgency please contact your bank immediately and inform them.
So, is dnamoney club fake, a scam or legit – it definitely is a scam!
Do business online without dnamoney club
For the same effort and the same hours you spend on your computer working for dnamoney club and for nothing, you can actually build a legitimate and solid business online, working with real people that you can see and communicate with, this is a platform called wealthy affiliate.
- You will have your own business online
- Have everything you need under one roof, tools, guidance and training
- Step by step easiest way to learn how
Dnamoney club vs Wealthy affiliate
Quick money rarely exists, so offers in abundance from dnamoney club are fake! If you want to benefit quickly you will always run into those scams like dnamoney club.
Starting in business online
Our #1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate. You will learn the legitimate secrets and easy ways to make money online – start for free! Wealthy Affiliate is an authority in the affiliate marketing industry, you will also learn how to sell your own products and services if that is what you want to do…
4 Easy Steps To Make Money Online Besides dnamoney club
Learn about business online through Wealthy Affiliate platform, it covers everything you need to build a business online under one roof.
- From building a website for free
- and learning how to find keywords
- how to write good content for a website, the easier way
- having the wealthy affiliate community by your side 24/7 for support,
- learning how to rank high in google and getting direct visitors to your website for free
- and the process of making money online through your website!
What Wealthy Affiliate will do for you or teach you that dnamoney club will never do for you.
- Little steps to learn, making it easy to understand everything
- Understanding how to make money online
- Choosing your market
- Building a website for that market
- Setting the website up
- Getting that website ready to be found by visitors on internet
- Learning how to market to your market through writing content
- Creating menus on your website
- Learning to find words that people use, to search for what they want
- This will give you a basic idea of what happens on the internet instead of the way you might fall for scams online.
Begin building your business now and there is No credit card required there. You have nothing to lose, so why wait, if you create a free account and find that you do not like what you find there then all you have to do is leave. Most people get there and find that it is such a good platform and stay. Some are millionaires today. Wouldn’t you like such a story for your life?
If you have been scammed and want to tell us about dnamoney club use the comment section below. Your comments will help many others who have been or might be scammed by dnamoney club but better still I would say it’s better to start your own business online. Seeing as it’s Free, really, why not – it’s much much better than to waste time chasing scam sites like dnamoney club.
Is dnamoney club fake, a scam or legit? dnamoney club is definitely a scam, please stay away!