Is AuzMoney club a scam or legit, what is AuzMoney club?
What is auzmoney club? Is auzmoney club a scam or legit? What is auzmoney. club all about? Is auzmoney club fake? Does auzmoney club pay? How to withdraw money from auzmoney club. This auzmoney club review will help you to answer those questions.
To see if auzmoney club is a scam or not we look into
- Payment Method
- Do they pay people
- Can people withdraw their money
Auzmoney club is a PTC site, PTC means paid to click
Auzmoney site is part of what the scammers call paid advertising viewing system. This is a scam network that originated from Russia back in 2014.
- Website – auzmoney . club
- Viewing Payed Advertising Sites auzmoney . club
- viewing of paid advertising site
- Owner – unknown.
- I did not know about the existence of these scam sites until one of them scammed a friend of mine. When I did a search, I found that they are all over the Internet and the following is common…
- Different domain name for each new site but the same scam network.
- They have never paid money to anyone!
- The payment information they show on their pages is all fake
- Record over the years show they do not pay. Keep reading and you will see what they do or have always done.
When you join a PTC site you get paid to view adverts from advertisers.
Auzmoney club scam twist
Auzmoney club say they pay 50 people around $400 each in a day, on average. They actually don’t limit people to come on board to be paid around $400 a day?
Let’s do the maths here
- In reality, an advertiser will pay $1 for 500 clicks.
- So one dollar divided by 500 clicks = 0.2 (this is a fraction of a cent per click that the advertiser pays for).
- Now auzmoney club says it will pay you 10 cents per click. 9.98 cents more than money coming in from the advertiser,? – ridiculous!
Let’s look at auzmoney club’s site page,
- From auzmoney club’s figures on their page, they paid 50 people about $400 each in a day
- so 50 x 400 = 20 000
- $20 000 dollars a day, that comes to 20k x 30 for the month = $600 000 paid out to 50 people only.
- What will they pay out to 100 people per month? $600 000 x 2 = $1 200 000. One million, two hundred thousand!
- Can you see how impossible this offer is? Advertisers don’t pay that kind of money. NEVER! How much will their business be making for them to pay millions just for advertising?
Those high figures are just for the purpose of pulling you in, a lie to get round to getting your money instead! There is no one who has ever been paid. Anyone who has been paid any of these sites can prove us wrong and put their proof of payment in the comments section.
Share your story in connection with this site if you have any. It’s information that will save others.
Auzmoney club will try to get your money by asking you to pay $10 to withdraw the money that you earn with them. If this were genuine all they would do is get the $10 from the balance they owe you.
They target those in need of money by dangling the carrot of promises of a lot of money. Don’t be taken in. There is a better way of doing business online that I will show you..
This network of scam sites are all over the internet and in three languages, English, German and Russian, auzmoney club is part of this scam network.
It has a pattern similar to older sites that have since disappeared on internet. SoxMoney club has been around for more than 9 months scams people, not paying anyone at all and auzmoney club, shows all signs of the scam as soxmoney club. Look at the support page for both auzmoney club and soxmoney club
Now, auzmoney club’s support page, like all the other pages, is an exact copy of the one above except for the site names, see image below.
This is proof for you that auzmoney club is part of the viewing paid advertising system scam.
Below is a handful of scam sites that auzmoney club is a part of
- rpemoney win
- fadmoney club
- oxemoney site
- dnamoney club
- katmoney Site
- vulmoney site
- dolmoney Site
- kilmoney site
- Termoney Bid
Auzmoney club and Obvious signs of scam PTC sites
Contacting Auzmoney Club?
There are no channels for communication on that site. For a website dealing with money issues this is a sure sign of a scam. If you try to use the contact information on the site you get nowhere
Does auzmoney club Pay?
What is auzmoney club’s offer when you view adverts?
- When you earn $150 you qualify for withdrawal
- You can earn from $50 to $300 in a day
- Up to $4800 in one month
- Withdrawal of funds within an hour of request
Auzmoney club is actually after your money!
You work, hit your target and come time ti withdraw your money, hehe! you will be hit with conditions like…
- You have to wait for 30 – 90 days – this will be a total surprise to you
- you need to have 40 referrals in your account, if not, they can sell you referrals for $9 – another surprise
- They say you can pay $10 to fast track your withdrawal
- You may be asked to make payment using BTC, BitCoin, because BitCoin payment can’t be traced back to them! They give their bank details willy-nilly. Watch out when you are asked to pay through unorthodox means. They don’t want a traceable record.
- $10 may not be much but remember you are spending hours working on the computer for them to be paid by advertisers, you are using your time and electricity, straining your eyes, and all this for nothing because in the end you don’t get paid! They trick you, instead, to pay them $10 to withdraw your money – but this withdrawal never happens either!
If you meet those requirements above you get blocked from your auzmoney club account. How bad can it get! You get explanations like, auzmoney club or our system is down blah blah blah.’
Auzmoney club Payment method
Payment into Bitcoin account they say, please don’t buy into this, this is further to ensure that whatever transactions made cannot be traced back to auzmoney club, once again a sign of a scam. They mentions western union to fool into believing that they will do everything possible to make sure you get paid.
Auzmoney club and your bank details
Do not give auzmoney club your bank details, please – chances are they will….
- Sell your details to other scammers and you will have
- A problem of identity theft
- Infect your computer with malware to try to get your personal details
Given auzmoney club your bank details? Contact your bank to let them know, create new passwords connected to your bank account.
Is auzmoney club a scam or legit – it’s a scam!
Do business online the better way!
Seeing you are capable of spending time working online and instead of working for auzmoney club for nothing, why not start your own legitimate and solid business online, working with real people that you can talk to and ask for help if you get stuck, this is a platform called wealthy affiliate.
- Over 1800 expert coaches for you – you will never lack for help
- You will have 193 countries to do business with
- Wealthy Affiliate has been helping business people for over 12 years, started in 2005
- Over one million members
- You will have your own business online in no time – do it today
- Have everything you need to build a business under one roof, tools, guidance and training
- Step by step easiest way to learn how to do it
- Over ten thousand new businesses are built every month, make yours the next one
- You have unlimited resources to make money online
- If you want to read a full review on wealthy affiliate CLICK HERE
- If you would like to start your business for FOR FREE CLICK HERE
Learn to earn good money legitimately, grow into a successful business person, this is something that sites like auzmoney club will never guide you to do.
4 Easy Steps Wealthy Affiliate will teach you
Start online through Wealthy Affiliate, it covers everything.
- From building a website for free
- and learning how to find keywords
- how to write good content for a website, the easier way
- having the wealthy affiliate community by your side 24/7 for support,
- learning how to rank high in google and getting direct visitors to your website for free
- and the process of making money online through your website!
What Wealthy Affiliate will do for you or teach you
- Little steps to learn, making it easy to understand everything
- Understanding how to make money online
- Choosing your market
- Building a website for that market
- Setting the website up
- Getting that website ready to be found by visitors on internet
- Learning how to market to your market through writing content
- Creating menus on your website
- Learning to find words that people use, to search for what they want
- This will give you a basic idea of what happens on the internet instead of the way you might fall for scams online.
You actually have nothing to lose, create a FREE with wealthy affiliate and if you find that you do not like what you find there then all you have to do is leave. Most people don’t leave though because it’s good. Some have become millionaires now. Wouldn’t you like such a story for YOU?
If you have been scammed by auzmoney club or any of the connected sites, tell us and help others to avoid the scam. Leave a comment below.
Is auzmoney club a scam or legit? auzmoney club is definitely a scam, please stay away!