AmMoney Bid is one of the viewing paid advertising sites from a scam network.
The Questions you probably have are – Is AmMoney Bid a scam or not? IsAmMoney Bid legit? Is AmMoney Bid fake? Does AmMoney Bid pay? How do I withdraw my money from AmMoney Bid? – We shall embark on answering these questions for you.
To determine if AmMoney Bid is a scam or not we are going to look into things like
- Payment Method
- Do they pay people
- Can people withdraw their money
AmMoney Bid is a PTC, paid to click, site. It’s a fairly new site as of mid April 2018.
A PTC site pays people to view advertisements from advertisers – they pay people from the money paid by those advertisers. This is the business model of viewing paid advertising sites that AmMoney Bid appears to be one.
AmMoney Bid is a month old as I write this and yet they already show that they pay people around $400 each on average a day. They have no limit as to how many people can come on board AmMoney Bid to be paid around $400 a day and yet they are not philanthropists! AmMoney Bid are in this for business and are about keeping their money. They will ask you to pay $10 to withdraw the money that you earn. Where then does a site like AmMoney Bid, that’s barely a month old get all that money from to pay you and why are they so appearing generous like this?
It’s because AmMoney Bid know that sometimes when we really need money, we easily get attracted to offers like this.
A closer look at AmMoney Bid site shows a pattern similar to older sites that have since disappeared on internet. Is this some form of a racket or maybe a scammer franchise and AmMoney Bid is one of these? These sites are all over the internet and in different languages, English, German and Russian – AmMoney Bid is part of this scam network.
At this writing a site called SoxMoney club is more than 8 months old and a complete scam – not paying people and showing all signs of scam PTC sites. There hundreds and hundreds of these sites now all over Internet.
Let’s have a look at the support page for both AmMoney Bid and soxmoney club just to have a good example. I could use many other of these sites and the answer will be the same. That’s because it’s a network of scam sites.
Now this new site AmMoney Bid, just about a month old at this writing, is an exact copy of the one above except for the name, see image below.
This proves that AmMoney Bid is part of the viewing paid advertising network scam, they are the same scammers and the scamming surely follows with each new site – so be careful
Here – Obvious signs of scam PTC sites – use them
A Scam Network
The sites scam people and then they disappear after a year before it gets really bad and then open another site, AmMoney Bid will follow suite. There once was a site called heymoney that has since shut down. They scammed people and went out of the show quickly and there are many more of these, all looking like AmMoney Bid! A few videos on YouTube shows a trail of their path from people still trying to figure out how to get their money!
Can I contact ammoney bid?
The problem is, on all those sites, you never get proper channels for communication and that goes for AmMoney Bid too. There is no one responsible for any arising issues at AmMoney Bid. If you try to contact support or call any provided number at AmMoney Bid site, you get nowhere.
What is AmMoney Bid’s offer when you view adverts
- When you earn $150 you qualify for withdrawal
- You can earn from $50 to $300 in a day
- Up to $4800 in one month
- Withdrawal of funds within an hour of request
When you register and work hard to hit your target at AmMoney Bid and it’s time to withdraw your money, instead of the instant withdrawal as promised you will get conditions like…
- You have to wait for 30 – 90 days – this will be a total surprise to you
- you need to have 40 referrals in your account, if not, they can sell you referrals for $9 – another surprise
- They say you can pay $10 to fast track your withdrawal
- You may be asked to make payment using BTC, BitCoin, because BitCoin payment can’t be traced back to them! They give their bank details willy-nilly. Watch out when you are asked to pay through unorthodox means. They don’t want a traceable record.
- $10 may not be much but remember you are spending hours working on the computer for them to be paid by advertisers, you are using your time and electricity, straining your eyes, and all this for nothing because in the end you don’t get paid! They trick you, instead, to pay them $10 to withdraw your money – but this withdrawal never happens either!
When you follow the conditions required to withdraw your money as laid out there, you will get blocked from your AmMoney Bid account. You also get reasons like, ‘AmMoney Bid or our system is down blah blah blah.
AmMoney Bid – About Payment methods
If AmMoney Bid asks for payments and or asks to be paid in a Bitcoin account, this is to ensure that whatever transactions made cannot be traced back to AmMoney Bid. This says – sign of a scam. They are moving away from western union because western union now asks for identity when sending money, but, to be honest they will still mention western union to make you think they will do everything is possible to make sure you get your payment.
As AmMoney Bid is still fairly new, it will follow suit to defraud people like its sister sites. We have proved above that the content on AmMoney Bid is exactly the same as the ones before except for the name, the model is the same too. This has been going on since 2014..
Keep your money safe and get something better to invest in or even buy yourself some ice-cream. At least you get to spend your money other than to give it to a scammer!
Do not give AmMoney Bid your bank details, please.
Chances are, they will,
- Sell your details to other scammers and you will have
- A problem of identity theft
There Is A Better Way without AmMoney Bid
For the same effort and the same hours you spend on the computer working for AmMoney Bid for nothing, you can actually build a legitimate and solid business online, working with real people that you can see and communicate with.
There is a better way to do business online than with AmMoney Bid, you can actually build your own website for free and get taught about making money online for 10 free lessons.
It is better to learn how to earn good money legitimately and then you can slowly grow into a proper and successful business man or woman, this is something that sites like AmMoney Bid will never teach you.
Quick money rarely exists, so offers in abundant money from AmMoney Bid are fake! If you want to benefit quickly you will always run into those scams like AmMoney Bid.
Getting started the legit way
If you enjoy writing about the things that you like, you can easily build your own business online with this.
- At the end of this post, I am going to add a banner that will take you to a page that explains what happens when you want to create a business online. It’s a platform of experts and professionals and it has more than a million business people doing their thing. The good news is that they will help you when you are a newcomer till you know what you are doing.
- This is not a quick money program. It’s a place to help you to start your own business online.
- When you are a beginner, a lot of things seem complex but I can assure you, everything is slowly explained at a pace that suits your understanding and in no time you grow to be that confident business person.
- Here is the banner below, click on it and you will be taken to a page that will explain more to you, then you can decide if this is for you or not. There are links on there for you to use, to become a member for FREE.
What Wealthy Affiliate does for you or teaches you with 10 free lessons that AmMoney Bid will never do for you.
- Little steps to learn, making it easy to understand everything
- Understanding how to make money online
- Choosing your market
- Building a website for that market
- Setting the website up
- Getting that website ready to be found by visitors on internet
- Learning how to market to your market through writing content
- Creating menus on your website
- Learning to find words that people use, to search for what they want
- This will give you a basic idea of what happens on the internet instead of the way you might fall for scams online.
Click on the orange banner above and learn more. Begin your new journey now, today! I will be there to help you till you find your feet.. It’s FREE to start – no credit card required.
If you have any questions or something to tell us about AmMoney Bid use the comment section below. Your comments will help many others who have been or might be scammed by the viewing paid advertising site AmMoney Bid.